Wednesday

THIEVERY

WHEN I WAS A KID, SOMEBODY ASKED ME, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?  MUCH TO MY PARENTS EMBARRASSMENT MY REPLY WAS "A BANK ROBBER". THAT DAY I LEARNT MUCH TO MY DISMAY, THAT IF I WANTED TO BE A GOOD LAW ABIDING CITIZEN I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE UP MY DREAM AND START HUNTING FOR A NEW ONE. WELL AS THE YEARS PASSED I FOUND A NEW ONE, AND EVERY COUPLE OF YEARS ID SWAP IT FOR SOMETHING ELSE UNTIL RECENTLY I REALIZED THAT PERHAPS THIS FIRST INITIAL DREAM HADNT REALLY LEFT ME TO BEGIN WITH. IM JUST GOING TO PUT IT OUT THERE, IM A THIEF. IT STARTED WHEN I WAS ABOUT 14.  JUST BORROWING MUMS CLOTHES HERE AND THERE FOR A WEEK OR SO WITHOUT A WORD AND THEN SNEAKILY RETURNING THEM LATER IN PERFECT CONDITION. LIKE THEY SAY- OLD HABITS DIE HARD AND THIS ONE JUST KIND OF STUCK, EXCEPT THESE DAYS I ONLY STEAL FOR A DAY AT A TIME AND WHEN MY ROOMMATES CATCH ME THERES NO FINE OR JAIL-TIME INVOLVED AND SOMETIMES IM NOT THE ONLY ONE PERFORMING THE ROBBERY. WITH THAT SAID CHECK OUT TODAYS BOUNTY- THIS BEAUTIFUL CAMEL SUEDE LEATHER JACKET AND SHEER WHITE COLLARED BLOUSE BOTH STOLEN COURTESY OF SALLY'S (THE ROOM MATE ON MY RIGHT'S) WARDROBE.



JACKET AND BLOUSE: SALLYS THRIFT STORE FINDS.  LEATHER SHORTS: DIY SALVATION ARMY. RINGS: FOREVER 21, LOVISA

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! I'm living outside the law too. I'm currently harbouring a Greenpeace t-shirt belonging to my sister and a knitted navajo backpack my friend 'lent' me a year ago. Too scared to wear them though incase I get caught and apprehended x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw, i love this! the jacket is very nice !

    xoxoxo

    www.moniquejansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! love your post. that jacket is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh i love your style so much! I like your make up here too! Keep upt he great work :) I am your newest follower!

    Also, I am designing bloggers titles right now! So if you want your's designed too, come check out the details on my blog!

    Smiles,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanna be a killer spy or something like that haha
    love the jacket, the color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am back again! You are simply too gorgeous. I steal things from my roomies all the time! But it's innocent too. I like that you can see the harmless fun in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i too am guilty of a little thievery now and then, but hey, those shoes i stole don't seem to be missed much if i've gotten away with it! no harm done : )

    love your jacket and rings. oh and you have super nice eyebrows too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! Love your blog, very inspiring!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blouse! Your hair is amazing too. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous girl! love that jacket


    Enter my $100 Shopbop gift card giveaway
    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm... bébé! I love your SNITCHING skills! Another great oufit que j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute jacket! love your blog!

    xoxo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  13. bad bad girl!! I'm only kidding haha! I steel my mums stuff all the time..LOVE your outfit!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. so perfect. im a bit of a klepto too ;)
    PLUS YOURE GORGEOUS !! LIKE DROPDEAD GORGEOUS. jealousy ensues hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful outfit combination. Lovisa is rad isn't it?

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the flags hanging up in your room! & your rings are gorgeous.x




    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, THEY MAKE ME SMILE BIG TIME :)

ENCOURAGING OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM I TAKE BOTH IN MY STRIDE. I WOULD RATHER AN HONEST SINCERE OPINION IN THE END THAN BE ONE OF THOSE BLOGGERS WHO SPAM EVERYONE SAYING COMMENT FOR COMMENT? FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW YOU? INTEGRITY IS KEY AND I INTEND TO KEEP MINE. IF I COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG ITS BECAUSE A) I REALLY LIKE YOU B) I DIG YOUR BLOG OR C) SOMETIMES A KIND WORD APPRECIATES AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND I INTEND TO DO SO :)

BIG LOVE!