Friday

FRENEMIES

FRENEMY: SOMEONE WHO IS BOTH FRIEND AND ENEMY. A RELATIONSHIP THAT IS BOTH MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL OR DEPENDANT WHILE BEING FRAUGHT WITH RISK AND MISTRUST. NOTHING CAN QUITE SUM UP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE BOOTS AS URBANY DICTIONARY'S DEFINITION OF FRENEMY. DUE TO THE PAIN THESE SNEAKY BOOTS INFLICT ON MY POOR FEET I AM REGULARLY LEFT QUESTIONING WHY I HAVNT GONE ALL REGINA GEORGE ON THIER ARSE AND CHUCKED THEM IN THE BURN BOOK AKA SALVATION ARMY BOX ALREADY! THEN ON DAYS LIKE TODAY WHEN IM CAUGHT IN ONE OF THOSE LAST MINUTE RUSH OUT THE DOOR FOR DRINKS WITH THE GIRLS KIND OF SITUATIONS; THEY COME TO MY RESCUE AND I CANT HELP BUT FORGIVE THEM FOR BEING A ROYAL PAIN IN THE FOOT... LITERALLY.




TOP: STOLEN. BELT: THRIFTED. JEANS: CHEAP MONDAYS. BOOTS: SHUBAR. RINGS: DIVA, FOREVER 21, BROOKLYN


EDIT: I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T USE THE TERM 'STOLEN' SO LOOSELY.. THERE THERE MY PRETTIES, IT WAS MERELY ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS YOU INHERIT FROM A FRIEND AFTER IT BECOMES CLEAR THAT YOU WEAR IT MORE THAN THEY DO. SHE TOO HAS  INHERITED A FAIR SHARE OF MY CLOTHES IN THE SAME DEMEANOR ;)

23 comments:

  1. i'm digging your style missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuu so so cool ! nice blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super babein'. i wish i were as pretty as you. only the pretty bloggers get big, goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Oriwa you have little fans! She's right though you are a babe, then again I could be biased, seeing as I do know you

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome blog!!! you are stunning! haha royal pain in the arse!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great!nice blog!!! I'm you new follower,

    kisses from

    http://natalie-pol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful! You are so gorgeous!!! Your blog is just amazing! I am now following!!! Follow me?
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, keep up the good work dear!

    x Jony
    www.shout-outtoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have no words.

    You are SMOKING hot! Your style is OH! And your blog is NOMMING!

    DEF following - also on bloglovin'!

    xoxo (and thank you for your comment, honey)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this blog, you have great style! And lol at you admitting to the top being stolen, I ♥ it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl you are totally stunning!!!!!
    sooo happy i cam across this blog lots of love to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your top pretty lady. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a $75 gift card to old gold boutique if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your stolen top is brilliant

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  14. hott!!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice outfit, and you are so hoot that I melted :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHAHA love the Mean Girls references. You look smokin'!
    Followed, xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous photos <3 love your rings and great outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. simple cool outfit! love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks a lot! love the top!

    And I've always loved the term frenemy. I think everybody has had one of them...hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your top and shoes!
    You have amazing legs x

    Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look gorgeous!
    i love the whole combo - especially the jewellery and the peek-a-boo top.
    i'm glad that i found your blog. x.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, THEY MAKE ME SMILE BIG TIME :)

ENCOURAGING OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM I TAKE BOTH IN MY STRIDE. I WOULD RATHER AN HONEST SINCERE OPINION IN THE END THAN BE ONE OF THOSE BLOGGERS WHO SPAM EVERYONE SAYING COMMENT FOR COMMENT? FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW YOU? INTEGRITY IS KEY AND I INTEND TO KEEP MINE. IF I COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG ITS BECAUSE A) I REALLY LIKE YOU B) I DIG YOUR BLOG OR C) SOMETIMES A KIND WORD APPRECIATES AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND I INTEND TO DO SO :)

BIG LOVE!