Thursday

WELCOME.



How exactly does one introduce a new blog?


If I was quick witted, sarcastic and had that effortlessly cool flow that most great fashion bloggers seem to have encompassed, trust me, I'd be milking that cow. Unfortunately however while I may fool myself into thinking I have a great sense of humour (my mum thinks so?) and that I was born wearing leather short shorts, smoking cigarettes, all rebel at heart kind of thing- the truth is far from it.


I'm not particularly glamorous, I don't have one of those jobs that lends itself to travel and me taking photos of myself in all kinds of exotic locations in ridiculously expensive outfits, and I wasn't born into money.  In person I'm quite outgoing, a little bit goofy, yes goofy, the least cute way to explain awkwardly funny, and  I was voted teachers pet in my graduating class. I lack the aloof, nonchalant, quiet confidence displayed by most of  my own personal favorite fashion bloggers and instead am a little too cheeky for my own good and find it hard to part with any sum of money over $50 on any one item of clothing. So I guess that rules out any chance of seeing me wearing the latest 'it' bag or staple item from Alexander Wang's latest collection.


Personally my style is more a reflection of practicality, functionality and yes every now and then finding a reason to get all dressed up! So pushing all expectations aside, I've finally swallowed my integrity and having been a regular blog reader now for three or so years thought hey maybe just maybe someone out there may get a kick out of reading what I have to say. Fingers crossed it doesn't all in end in tears. Here goes...

Xx 11:11 xX


9 comments:

  1. def following you lady! glad i stumbled upon you! <3
    p.s your eyes are insane stunning!

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous! I totally agree--my budget isn't as big as I would like but it's all about what you do w/ what you have.

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. that is all i can say because I can't explain how much on the same level we are. Beautiful and brilliant my dear this shot is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one great introduction!! i totally relate to what you said...and the pictures you post are beautiful! i'm following now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i think that is a great intro to a blog!

    new follower love your photos :)

    www.mapleandvine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love who you introduce your blog! Im following ;) Come see me if you'd like

    ReplyDelete
  7. great intro girl! i think a lot of us (bloggers) out there feel the same and really just do all of this for ourselves and self expression! thank you for dropping by - i've enjoyed all your posts so far! :)

    a new reader ;)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, THEY MAKE ME SMILE BIG TIME :)

ENCOURAGING OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM I TAKE BOTH IN MY STRIDE. I WOULD RATHER AN HONEST SINCERE OPINION IN THE END THAN BE ONE OF THOSE BLOGGERS WHO SPAM EVERYONE SAYING COMMENT FOR COMMENT? FOLLOW ME I FOLLOW YOU? INTEGRITY IS KEY AND I INTEND TO KEEP MINE. IF I COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG ITS BECAUSE A) I REALLY LIKE YOU B) I DIG YOUR BLOG OR C) SOMETIMES A KIND WORD APPRECIATES AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND I INTEND TO DO SO :)

BIG LOVE!